We're made out of water
Water represents about 60% of an adult's body weight. In fact all of our vital organs* contain different levels of water.¹ It even makes up a large part of our blood, our skin and our muscles. No wonder why it's so important!
What else does water do?
Water is one of the most important needs of the human body and helps with the following functions:
- Keeping your body at the right temperature.
- Removing waste products from the body.
- Transporting nutrients from food through the digestive tract, and moving them to the cells via the blood stream.
- Acting as a lubricant for the joints and as a shock absorber for sensitive tissue.
* adults ¹ Mitchell et al. The Journal of Biological chemistry, 1945: 625-637
Explore Nestlé® Pure Life®
There's a Nestlé® Pure Life® bottle to suit the whole family, from our 25cl bottle for little hands right up to a 1.5L bottle for healthy hydration for any occasion!
Our latest range of Emoji themed bottles have hit the shelves! These stylish bottles come in an easy to grip 33cl bottles and are the perfect companion for the summer.
Throughout the world we're involved in a broad range of social and environmental initiatives that together make quite a difference.